Expert craftsman Chris Lubkemann reveals his award-winning whittling secrets!
- 43 easy projects requiring little more than an Original Swiss Army® Knife, a twig, & a few minutes of your time
- Beginner-friendly advice on getting started such as choosing your knife, the best wood for whittling, & basic cutting strokes
- Step-by-step instructions & photographs
- Useful & practical projects like forks, spoons, & knitting needles
- Cute animal projects like an owl, alligator, and bird
- Curl-carving projects like a rooster, flower, and squirrel
- Fun toys, jewelry trees, slices, and more
A good knife is all you need to start whittling. Whether you're in front of a campfire or waiting for a bus, whittling is the creative way to unwind and have fun!
In this book, world-famous whittler Chris Lubkemann shows you how to carve useful and whimsical objects with nothing more than an Original Swiss Army® Knife, a twig, and a few minutes of time. Learn to choose your wood, sharpen your blade, and control your knife, with dozens of easy step-by-step projects.
Published in collaboration with Victorinox® AG, makers of the Original Swiss Army® Knife.